What a week! I was experiencing some weird issues with my blog. Long story short, I ended up with two versions of my blog on two separate servers. What. A. Nightmare. It was all finally resolved today after hours of online chats with various support departments. I had no idea what I was doing and everyone I ‘spoke’ to suggested I change various settings and I was going round and round in evermore dizzying circles. With head in hands and on the brink of giving up, I had a lightbulb moment and worked out I had hosting I didn’t need. I cancelled it and then the very helpful happiness engineers at WordPress Support sorted the last part of the process. I am so relieved! Who knew it would be so complicated to share my crochet experiences, projects and adventures online. Perhaps I should have thought about sending a newsletter by snailmail instead 🙂
Anyway, fingers crossed all is now well and I can continue with my blogging quest.
I will leave you with a pic of my current Attic 24 Sunny Square WIP while I go for a long lie down in a dark room…………
Happy Valentines Day everyone.
2 thoughts on “Technically challenged…..”
Your blocks look fantastic
LikeLiked by 1 person